The Resource Center is an online collection of support materials and reference documentation available to the public.
Additional resources are available exclusively to online training administrators, store managers, and owners. This resources include:
The Resource Center – Administrator is an online collection of support materials and reference documentation available to the Administrators and Learning Leaders responsible for the online training program at their organization. These resources seek to facilitate the development of custom materials to fit the needs of each particular organization.
These resources are available exclusively to members of the Institute learning community, being learning leaders, administrators, owners, managers, supervisors.
• Training Manual – This valuable resource contains more than 3,000 pages of the best operation practices for the supermarket departments.
It also covers Financial Management, Industry Facts and Figures, Assessments, and a Food Industry Glossary.
• Job Descriptions – This section has 34 job descriptions for the supermarket and convenience store.
• People Development Program – This document has guidelines and best practices for the implementation of the online training program.
• Archives – This section holds industry presentations.
• Hiring – This section covers tools and tips to select the right candidate for your store: Descriptions of Employee Attitudes and Skills, Recruiting,
Training, Leadership, and more.